Mestophales Stealth Mech Gun?

KageRyuKageRyu Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I am trying to find out what the gun used in the various promo images and internal Poser thumbnails for the Stealth Mech by Mestophales and Midnight Stories is? I was sure this was mentioned in the old forum, but that is currently inaccessible.

Also, which set this weapon came with, if a commercial product, would be helpful.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/stealth/

Comments

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

If I remember the old forum posts correctly, the gun wasn't in any currently released products and would most likely end up in a weapons prop pack that would get released at some future point.

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

I seem to remember it was part of the hurt locker series, but not released yet. Check out his Facebook page !

• KageRyuKageRyu Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

Ok, thanks for the info. I didn't read the product description enough (not that the current product pages are really reliable) before buying. Still like the mech, would love to see the gun released too though as I had plans on it. Guess I'll have to delve into my runtime of weapons for now.

P.s. that blog link keeps 404ing on me...not sure if it's because I am using internet at the library or not though (they block at random it seems, and while some make sense, others don't).

Post edited by KageRyu on