HH Gnasher [Commercial]

2»

Comments

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 440

Crazy thought but would you ever consider putting out an, under a different name of course, something like a remastered Biguana?

• LestatLestat Posts: 20

HH, great job! Took everything

6999955_f1950.jpg
    1950 x 975 - 1M
  • LestatLestat Posts: 20

Nice to work with such high quality models!

nnnn1f_2000.jpg
    2000 x 1059 - 1M
  • ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

YURI ANISIMOV said:

Nice to work with such high quality models!

That's an AWESOME render! 

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562

Okay, I've been watching too much TV..

• pdspds Posts: 593

The amazing Colossadon is out and went immediately into my cart. Don't know if this will be the official product thread for it, but I have a couple questions after viewing one of the promo pics.

Is the body hair included? Promo described it as "add-on", but I wasn't sure if that just meant it can be included in the render or not. Also, the promo indicates that the texture used is the Primal Material Set...does the product come with more than one texture set or will there be a separate texture add-on for sale?

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

Im sure Herschel Hoffmeyer will probably start a thread when he gets on for this product.  Colossadon loads with the hair on.  There are 5 sections to the hair that you can turn off/on.  There is only the texture set thats in the promo.

• I just boiught it myself so I can answer a few of these. Yes thge hair is included. Only one texture included along with 6 poses and their mirrors.

pds said:

The amazing Colossadon is out and went immediately into my cart. Don't know if this will be the official product thread for it, but I have a couple questions after viewing one of the promo pics.

Is the body hair included? Promo described it as "add-on", but I wasn't sure if that just meant it can be included in the render or not. Also, the promo indicates that the texture used is the Primal Material Set...does the product come with more than one texture set or will there be a separate texture add-on for sale?

Daventaki said:

Im sure Herschel Hoffmeyer will probably start a thread when he gets on for this product.  Colossadon loads with the hair on.  There are 5 sections to the hair that you can turn off/on.  There is only the texture set thats in the promo.

Thanks!

FrederickRM said:

I just boiught it myself so I can answer a few of these. Yes thge hair is included. Only one texture included along with 6 poses and their mirrors.

Thanks!

• pscott2pscott2 Posts: 19

Great work, HH! 

Is there any possibility of adding Indominus Rex arms with opposable thumbs to your Gnasher..?

Indominus Rex.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 127K