Sci-Fi Settlement Construction Set 2 (Commercial)

I have expanding the Sci Fi Settlement world with Set 2, more buildings and gear. I have had a blast making these, I hope you enjoy this set and Sci Fi Settlemen Set 1. I'd love to do more, ideas are always welcome in the Ant World. Set #3 is just a hand full of napkin doodles so let me know what we’re missing.

https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-settlement-2-construction-set

Pop D.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 705K
Pop H.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 836K
Pop B.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 501K
Main.jpg
1609 x 2100 - 2M

Comments

• DripDrip Posts: 1,186

Some designated area for spaceships to bring in supplies perhaps? Could be some kind of landingpad (or we borrow one from petipet and grunge it up), but just some lights to point incoming ships to the right spot of bare terrain or makeshift airstrip could work too.

Maybe also some dForce "blanket" to make patches of traveled dustroads or vehicle tracks, to match the landscape from Construction Set 1. If they're dForce, they'd follow the landscape, and users could place them wherever they need them. Maybe not too useful for closeups (they might look painted on in closeup), but from a slightly bigger distance, useful to give an impression of people travelling around the place.

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,050

They are some fun ideas! Neat Idea creating a DForce L.I.E. texture that had never crossed my mind. Smart!

• Hey good buddy. Love your sets. How about some laser phaser blast marks with the powdered chared remains of humans or aliens up against the wall or on the ground or floor where they were vaporized. It would save the investigation team a lot of time making chalk outlines or using sticky masking tape which is hard to clean up afterwards. Speaking of Petipet, it would be great if these blast marks could be applied to his and others works.
  • GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,607

Very cool