(Released) - Cute Braids for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

ToyenToyen Posts: 1,879
edited March 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

A pair of cute, strand-based, rigged braids for your Genesis 8 and Genesis 8.1 Females now out - https://www.daz3d.com/cute-braids-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

Post edited by Toyen on

Comments

• Try attaching the images to the post - they are failing to display due to security settings for the linked version.

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,879

Should be good now. Can you see them?

• Toyen said:

Should be good now. Can you see them?

Yes, though you can also simple attach them to the post and then use that as a source for the embedded image.

Oh I see! Thanks Richard!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Sevrin on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,710

Nice, they look really soft and like they had some actual weight to them!

• Is that just Victoria 8.1 in the main promo pic? I haven't seen much of her yet but she looks cute in that one. Definitely picking up these braids soon nice work!

Crushguy05 said:

Is that just Victoria 8.1 in the main promo pic? I haven't seen much of her yet but she looks cute in that one. Definitely picking up these braids soon nice work!

Hello there! It's V8.1 with some other head shapes added to the mix. I think I definitely used some of Zelara 8 :)

• HamEinarHamEinar Posts: 108

I am having a somewhat serious issue when trying to use this product.. As soon as I initiate dforce simulation, I get : "Error preparing objects to simulate and collide".

This happens both in my general release 4.14.0.8 and the latest beta.

Hello Ham this is intented. This hair is not supposed to be simulated. The braids are rigged and you should use their bone chains for posing :)

• HamEinarHamEinar Posts: 108

/facepalm - I just assumed that since it came up in dforce companion I was supposed to simulate it! X-D Thanks for the extremely fast reply!!

edited April 2021

HamEinar said:

/facepalm - I just assumed that since it came up in dforce companion I was supposed to simulate it! X-D Thanks for the extremely fast reply!!

No problem! The hair is strand based and made of dhair primitives (thats why its showing up) but simulation would never work properly on this one so it's rigged traditionally :)

Post edited by Toyen on
  • Might be as well to enable Freeze Simulation then, otherwise it will throw an error if people try simulating clothes with the hair loaded.

Richard Haseltine said:

Might be as well to enable Freeze Simulation then, otherwise it will throw an error if people try simulating clothes with the hair loaded.

Great tip! Thanks Richard didn't know about that one!