Ancient Stones - Mossy Walls On Sale! [Commercial]

MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 353
edited March 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

HI all

Pleased to say that my bundle of mossy brick and stone work shaders is out today. It is a layered shader, and allows you lots of contorol over how it looks ( though as with all layered shaders for Iray you can only see the results in an iray preview or render so bear that in mind before you think its not working! ) I wanted to have some brick work Surfaces where moss and lichen were added in targeted places, like between the bricks , as you often see in old masonary so basing it off the Ancient stones - brick work bundle already in the store I created this bundle, it is a standalone bundle which will sork seamlessly with Ancient Stones - Maisonary, stone and brickwork shaders!  

Also if you buy this bundle, for today only the deal of the day in March Madness is that you get the Ancient stones Masionary and Brick Work Bundle at HALF PRICE too! 

I hope you enjoy my mossy maisonary! 

Take Me To The Bundle!  Take me To Mossy Walls

Today's Special Deal

Get 50% OFF Ancient Stones - Masonry, Stoneand Brickwork Shaders for DS and Iray when youbuy Ancient Stones- Mossy Walls

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 274

This looks really good. Wishlisted for now as I've just bought a new pc so I can finally use Iray.

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 836
    *two thumbs up* Never disappointed in your products. I'll get a lot of use out of these as much I do with the previous set. The resulting effects are beautiful.