(Released) - Debutante Hair for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

ToyenToyen Posts: 1,879
edited April 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Romantic, strand-based conforming hairstyle now available - https://www.daz3d.com/debutante-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81-female

Braid and hair ornament can be hidden and replaced with bow for more contemporary look.

Post edited by Toyen on

Comments

• I have just seen Bridgerton on Netflix and my first thought seeing the main promo was "Hey, Daphne!". Really nice looking product! Thank you!! 

• jeylienjeylien Posts: 33

Is it dforce compatible? I'm guessing not since that's usually mentioned and when "conforming" normally means not dforce, but figured it was worth asking anyways. :)

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,879

jeylien said:

Is it dforce compatible? I'm guessing not since that's usually mentioned and when "conforming" normally means not dforce, but figured it was worth asking anyways. :)

Hello. The hair is strand-based (made of dforce hair primitives) but works as conforming with the front and back being rigged and poseable.

• Very nice! Always on the hunt for regal looking hair so this is going on my list.

Do you remember what figure you used for the main promo picture?

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,879

Crushguy05 said:

Very nice! Always on the hunt for regal looking hair so this is going on my list.

Do you remember what figure you used for the main promo picture?

It's Victoria 8.1 mixed with a bunch of other head shapes :)

• lumus68lumus68 Posts: 0

Enchanted April said:

I have just seen Bridgerton on Netflix and my first thought seeing the main promo was "Hey, Daphne!". Really nice looking product! Thank you!! 

created with FaceGen

daphne.png
    3840 x 3840 - 6M