m4 Urban wear

vindazivindazi Posts: 667
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone used m4 urban wear? I have tried this on M4, Genesis and M5. I have cranked the jacket all the way up and the shirt all the way down in parameters. I still get poke through, especially if I change poses. Any solutions?

Comments

• vindazivindazi Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

I forgot to post the image.

M4_Urban_wear2.png
    1085 x 462 - 113K
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
    edited December 1969

What I always do in those cases is I turn off any parts of the body covered by clothing.
    Also any clothing parts get turned off if they are under something else.

• vindazivindazi Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

Thanks. That a tip I can use i lots of situations.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

If you are using M4, then on the clothing item you could use the "Transfer Active Morphs". That should help with clothing.

On Genesis, you would set collision on the items; set the clothing touching Genesis to collide with that and the items that layer should collide with the clothing it is on top of.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,597
    edited December 1969

Did you change the collision target for the outer clothes? They load, by default, colliding with Genesis but in many cases there will be a note on the thumbnail telling you to change the target - for example, the jacket probably needs to collide with the shirt, not Genesis.

• joelegeckojoelegecko Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

As Richard said, you can make the jacket collide with the shirt if you're importing the clothes on Genesis. Otherwise, there are MAT poses to hide the shirt parts that are below the jacket.