shortcut sensitivity weight map

There are keyboard/mouse shortcuts for the brush size, but I can not find anything for shortcut sensitivity weight map.

Is there any way to change it without using the mouse to interact with the UI? Or a way to create a custom shortcut? I can not find weight sensitivy in the menu for shortcut customization.

Comments

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,592

Caxar said:

There are keyboard/mouse shortcuts for the brush size, but I can not find anything for shortcut sensitivity weight map.

Is there any way to change it without using the mouse to interact with the UI? Or a way to create a custom shortcut? I can not find weight sensitivy in the menu for shortcut customization.

Apologies for the necro, but I was trying to find a way to do the same thing today and came across this post while searching for an answer. If anybody can confirm that there is still no way to do so today, it would be much appreciated and I'll stop looking ;)

Feeling a bit silly for not being able to figure out how to do so, but in case there really is no way that I'm overlooking, including Sensitivity as an option in the dropdown list for Node Weight Map Brush Mouse Wheel Modifiers would be a welcomed improvement.

- Greg

• felisfelis Posts: 4,205
    edited July 21

You can hold <Ctrl> and scrolle mouse wheel (I think it is default).

Edit: sorry, I realised you asked about sensitivity. I am not aware of anything for that.

Post edited by felis on
  • algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,592

felis said:

You can hold <Ctrl> and scrolle mouse wheel (I think it is default).

Edit: sorry, I realised you asked about sensitivity. I am not aware of anything for that.

No need to apologize - thanks for taking the time to respond. It's a bit surprising/confusing that there's no slider in the Node Weight Map Brush Pane for Brush General Size, but there is a shortcut for it (ctrl + mousewheel). It's easy to understand why you assumed that's what I was asking about.

- Greg