Does anyone know what couch / sofa this is?

2»

Comments

• VLERENVLEREN Posts: 20
    edited June 8
    @felis and what's format of replys ? i'mean people are tagging others here like you but don't know how to tag like you. (edit: if I'm correct we came on new page because 1st got fullfilled).
    Post edited by VLEREN on
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,205

VLEREN said:

@felis and what's format of replys ? i'mean people are tagging others here like you but don't know how to tag like you. (edit: if I'm correct we came on new page because 1st got fullfilled).

Not fully sure, but I assume you are talking about quoting.

If so, click the quote button in the message you want to quote. Just be aware of, after you have quoted, hoover your mouse over the bottom part of the quote and a red line will show up, and then click the arrow return to the right. Else your text will be part of the quote.

• VLERENVLEREN Posts: 20

felis said:

VLEREN said:

Not fully sure, but I assume you are talking about quoting.

If so, click the quote button in the message you want to quote. Just be aware of, after you have quoted, hoover your mouse over the bottom part of the quote and a red line will show up, and then click the arrow return to the right. Else your text will be part of the quote.

oh got it,thx for your all help.