[Released] Miracle Garden [Commercial]

https://www.daz3d.com/miracle-garden

Modular Pieces. Miracle Garden is a complete environment with beautiful architecture, plants, and a tree. 

This project helps you to have a unique feudal Japan experience with realistic grass, trees, land, other props.

This set includes lighting and camera presets to replicate the fantastic promos or get you started creating your own unique scene. Besides the complete scene, all of the models can be moved or removed from the scene as desired so you can have a scene you want.

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378

Very impressive. This week's budget is blown but I will be taking a serious look at Miracle Garden next week. 

There are quite a few oriental scenes out there but you have still managed to pull off something quite unique. 

Cheers,

Alex.

• 3dLab3dLab Posts: 467

Very impressive. This week's budget is blown but I will be taking a serious look at Miracle Garden next week. 

There are quite a few oriental scenes out there but you have still managed to pull off something quite unique. 

Cheers,

Alex.

Thank you alex
  • rrwardrrward Posts: 556

Nice! 

rrward said:

Nice! 

Thank you. 

edited May 2021

Actually, I dont understand, Why are the sales numbers low? Why is not in demand?

Post edited by 3dLab on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,568

3dLab said:

Actually, I dont understand, Why are the sales numbers low? Why is not in demand?

It's in my cart, for what that is worth.

Richard Haseltine said:

3dLab said:

It's in my cart, for what that is worth.

Thanks Richard 

• MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 274

I've not seen this in the New Releases section of any of the recent sales pages - has it slipped under the radar?

MoreTN said:

I've not seen this in the New Releases section of any of the recent sales pages - has it slipped under the radar?

yes