[WIP] Robot X95A

Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,122

I'm nearing the end of this insane project, so I thought I'd post a few work-in-progess shots. But first, the style sheet:

"Coming soon from Those Things Heavy Industries, Inc: the X95A multipurpose quantum differentiating robotic asset. Whether assisting humans in their explorations of space, befriending small children, crushing cities beneath its feet, or plying its trade as an intergalactic bounty hunter, the X95A stands ready to take its place in your runtime and all your scifi renders. 

Combining classic and modern styling, the X95A is at home in every render, from modern cyberpunk to vintage scifi. With the ability to make countless mechanical facial expressions, maximum poseability, and dozens of user-definable surface areas, the X95A is as versatile as you need it to be."

Style Sheet II.jpg
3300 x 3300 - 3M
Post edited by Those Things on

Comments

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,122

Full Body from the front:

Optional rocket pack for flying around and what not:

Optional arm blasters for blasting things and what not:

X95A 1.png
    460 x 864 - 408K
    X95A 2.png
    1088 x 875 - 1M
    X95A 3.png
    1087 x 873 - 1M

Full Body from the front:

Optional rocket pack for flying around and what not:

Optional arm blasters for blasting things and what not:

edited June 2021

All the lights are fully customizable, choose your own colors, or turn them off entirely. The antennas turn, and the claws are each individually poseable. Poses will be included, as will facial expressions (what you see here is just a placeholder). I'm also including a blank mouth screen, so you can make any sort of sine wave thingy you might want. Actually, you can put anything on that screen, even kitten pictures, if you're so inclined. If you turn off a light, it's silvered glass, and if you turn off the glow to the positronic brain, it's chrome plated with little wires on its surface.

X95A 6.png
    1076 x 750 - 855K
    X95A 5.png
    1086 x 866 - 1M
    X95A 4.png
    1086 x 873 - 999K
  • jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Very cool looking

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,340

Looks great; if you're planning on selling it, I can promise at least one purchase!

-- Walt

edited June 2021

Back view with accesories loaded:

X95A 7.png
    474 x 867 - 402K
  • Looks cool! Love the retro sci fi stuff!

jedijudd said:

Very cool looking

Thank you!  

wsterdan said:

Looks great; if you're planning on selling it, I can promise at least one purchase!

-- Walt

I'm definitely planning on selling it, so if it only ever gets one sale, I'll know it was you. smiley 

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Those Things said:

wsterdan said:

-- Walt

I'm definitely planning on selling it, so if it only ever gets one sale, I'll know it was you. smiley 

It'll be at least two!

FINALLY! We get to see something about this long-teased epic robot machine do-all wonder figure! Been looking forward to this, and now that I see it, I am not disappointed laugh 

Thyranq said:

Those Things said:

wsterdan said:

-- Walt

It'll be at least two!

FINALLY! We get to see something about this long-teased epic robot machine do-all wonder figure! Been looking forward to this, and now that I see it, I am not disappointed laugh 

Awww, thanks Thyranq! You made my day. Again. You day-maker, you.

scottypotty666 said:

Looks cool! Love the retro sci fi stuff!

Thank you, scottypotty666! (Hilarious username, btw) 

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Those Things said:

Thyranq said:

Those Things said:

wsterdan said:

-- Walt

It'll be at least two!

Awww, thanks Thyranq! You made my day. Again. You day-maker, you.

That's got a nice ring to it: Thyranq the Day Maker 

I'll make your day again once that robot gets released - already got a few render ideas in my head just from those few images :) 

edited July 2021

Gettin to the end now. Testing, testing, testing...