[Released] Dark Space Walls [Commercial]

harold_withersharold_withers Posts: 286
edited August 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The TALON Dark Space Walls set is an authentic, sci-fi, modular corridor environment asset with 90+ pieces. It comes in 2 distinctive color schemes featuring various blast doors ready for animation. A pre-made corridor layout is provided but designed to be as versatile and customizable as possible.

Take your sci-fi story to another level with the TALON Dark Space Walls.

NOW RELEASED!!!!

And you can find it here:

https://www.daz3d.com/talon-dark-space-walls

Enjoy!

cool

popup_1.jpg
1860 x 881 - 790K
popup_3.jpg
1860 x 881 - 830K
popup_4.jpg
1860 x 881 - 862K
popup_6.jpg
1860 x 881 - 804K
popup_7.jpg
1860 x 881 - 881K
popup_8.jpg
1860 x 881 - 822K
popup_10.jpg
1860 x 881 - 739K
popup_13.jpg
1860 x 881 - 749K
popup_16.jpg
1860 x 881 - 2M
popup_18.jpg
1860 x 881 - 1M
popup_24.jpg
1860 x 881 - 2M
popup_28.jpg
1860 x 881 - 2M
Post edited by harold_withers on

Comments

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Really looking forward to this

• Glad to hear it. If this set proves popular, there will be plenty of add-on sets to come. Some smaller more focussed affairs, such as sets to represent control rooms, chasms, enginneering consoles, elevator banks and bridges and the like, and then after a few of these the next big set will most likely be a large hangar asset, with all of these being able to be bolted together to create a massive megaset. Should be some fun times ahead with this stuff.

• I'm gonna warm up the old credit card for this, baby!

• Heh, nice. And you can now mark the date in your calendars, we now have a tentative release date of 2021-08-12. So please note that date, and watch this space.

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

Gonna need these before May 4th of next year. wink

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379

If rendering could cause wear and tear on the models this would be well worn out shortly after I get my paws on it!  THANK YOU for making it!

• rrward said:

Gonna need these before May 4th of next year. wink

Well with it coming out this week that should give you plenty of time to come up with some amazing work to celebrate May the Fourth next year   yes cool

• Gogger said:

If rendering could cause wear and tear on the models this would be well worn out shortly after I get my paws on it!  THANK YOU for making it!

My pleasure, I can't wait to see what sort of incredible artwork you guys come up with while using  it. cool

On a sidenote, I've just been informed that the release date has been changed from Thursday the 12th, to Friday the 13th. Unlucky for some? I hope not, but it will certainly be nice to have some new toys for the weekend.

Enjoy!

• outlaw_kdoutlaw_kd Posts: 34
    edited August 2021

These corridors remind me something cheeky.

Beautiful, i wait patiently day 13, good work.

A must buy

Post edited by outlaw_kd on
  • harold_withers said:

Gogger said:

My pleasure, I can't wait to see what sort of incredible artwork you guys come up with while using  it. cool

On a sidenote, I've just been informed that the release date has been changed from Thursday the 12th, to Friday the 13th. Unlucky for some? I hope not, but it will certainly be nice to have some new toys for the weekend.

Enjoy!

Gets a sudden image of a guy in a hockey-mask and wielding a red-beam laser sword rampaging down the corridors... 

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922e said:

harold_withers said:

Gogger said:

Enjoy!

Gets a sudden image of a guy in a hockey-mask and wielding a red-beam laser sword rampaging down the corridors... 

laughlaughlaugh

• Morning guys, the day has finally arrived. Dark Space Walls is finally live. Get it while it's hot!

Enjoy!

yescool

• I just bought it and downloaded it. I had great expectations for this. I had been waiting for the conversion to daz. First, the price is fantastic, especially with the platinum club discount.

Talon has been great in communicating with me even before the product was available. I very quickly installed it and went for a walk on the Death Star. Everything was well organized and ready to roll right out of the box. I did a quick render and all looked as advertised. I will be working with this over the next few days and anticipate great success. Hats off to Talon!

Jeff

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379
    edited August 2021

@harold_withers - it is always very helpful to include a link to the product in the store when it is available. Often editing the very first post with it, and including the link in the "It's Here!" post is always AWESOME!  :)

Post edited by Gogger on
  • Gogger said:

@harold_withers - it is always very helpful to include a link to the product in the store when it is available. Often editing the very first post with it, and including the link in the "It's Here!" post is always AWESOME!  :)

Will do Gogger. That's good advice. I did update my sig to the new product, and put the link to it in that, but what you suggest is a good idea too.

Campsalvage2, glad you're enjoying the set. Looking forward to seeing what sort of art all you guys create featuring the Dark Space Walls. Don't forget to link me in on any art you post. Always intriguing to see.

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,940
    edited August 2021

Friday the 13th Strikes Back!!!!

Lieutenant Farn seems to have taken a wrong turn at New Albuquerque, and is not even sure if he's still in the same universe, nevermind galaxy.  And now things have taken a turn for the dark.

(Got word that the release date for this rather distinctive looking sci-fi corridor pack I was waiting for had gotten pushed back from Thursday, August the 12th to Friday the 13th... so of course I had to do THIS!  :D :D :D )

(Click here to go to gallery page)

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • laugh

Hahahaha! I had a feeling he'd be turning up somewhere.

yeswink

To make the redshirt feel more at home you could plonk him in the variant version, that should soften his transition to this new universe.

cool