xFrog trees Freebies

2»

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,061
    edited December 1969

I am painfully getting 2 maybe 3 every other hour and at least one of them the unzip will fail

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,645
    edited December 1969

Thanks Sean. I'm not sure what the problem is but I tried downloading the bad files several times and always got the same result. I submitted a ticket to X-Frog but if you guys are getting the ones I mentioned OK then the problem may be on my end.

Charlie

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,061
    edited December 1969

yes work next time ............ sometimes .............. if I can download it

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,645
    edited January 2015

Well, after trying until I had tried so much that I got an 'Expired Download' message I simply reordered them and now I am getting valid files.

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the link, mermaid. It's been some time since I downloaded their trees.

Because I've had problems with 3DS objects in the past, I stick to .obj files if they're available.

Also, if you don't know, you'll have to fiddle with the leaves in order to get regular looking leaves. Horo has information on his site which explains what needs done to fix x-frog leaves.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,389
    edited December 1969

I could only download two files at a time but once both were downloaded, I did not have problems downloading two more. I have now downloaded all the files and unzipped them. The next task is to add them to the Obj. Library

Guss - I also did not download xFrog trees for a long time. All these have obj. models.