Siren Soul Bioluminescent (and LIE) Tattoos (Commercial & Questions)

Feel free to ask any questions here and I will try to answer as best I can.

Siren Soul: Bioluminous Tattoos for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female and Coral 8.1 is both a bioluminescent geoshell AND a set of matching LIE black and gray tattoos, both of which are compatible with ALL of your Genesis 8 Female characters, including Genesis 8.1 and Coral 8.1. It includes tattoos in both LIE and geoshell for the upper back (left, right, and both), middle back, back of the neck, upper arms (individually or separately), forearms, 2 chest options, 2 side options, and 2 torso options that can all be combined or used individually.

For the geoshell, just load the wearable and choose your preset, color, and intensity level.

The black and gray LIEs include presets to allow you to completely customize your tattoo look and a script to allow you to easily remove your LIE layers without having to go into surfaces.

Don't settle for run of the mill, give your girls the soul of a siren!

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_01.jpg
2036 x 920 - 1M
Popup_02.jpg
2036 x 920 - 2M
Popup_05.jpg
1395 x 1814 - 2M
Popup_06.jpg
2024 x 1854 - 2M
Popup_07.jpg
2000 x 1847 - 3M
Popup_08.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 4M

Comments

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379

I purchased this today and am excited to give it a go! And I very much appreciate, and applaud you, checking in here and offering to help out or answer questions. You get BIG, glowing gold stars for that!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225

Bought Siren Soul because of this post yes

Did a quick test with both of the bioluminescent shell and LIE tattoo heart

When I tried using the script to remove the LIE this is what I got:

And from the log file:

Additional information:  I run both D|S 4.12 & 4.15  I first used Soul Siren in 4.12, when the script wouldn't run I tried it in 4.15 with the same error.

A workaround would be to save the original unmarked skin as a material preset and use that to remove the LIE; please do let me know if I can provide more information to get the script to run.

That said, I love this product !  heart  yes

• SkyewolfSkyewolf Posts: 474

Let me look into the error. Neither I, my beta tester nor QA got that error so I need to do a little digging but I will come back with either a solution or an update for you. :)

Gogger said:

I purchased this today and am excited to give it a go! And I very much appreciate, and applaud you, checking in here and offering to help out or answer questions. You get BIG, glowing gold stars for that!

I know sometimes it's easier to ask a quick question in the forums than it is to submit a ticket. Some products just need a "questions" thread. :D Thanks for purchasing and I really hope you enjoy it! 

3dLux said:

And from the log file:

Additional information:  I run both D|S 4.12 & 4.15  I first used Soul Siren in 4.12, when the script wouldn't run I tried it in 4.15 with the same error.

A workaround would be to save the original unmarked skin as a material preset and use that to remove the LIE; please do let me know if I can provide more information to get the script to run.

OK when I installed it via DIM I got the same error. One theory is that the script got FUBARed during packing. I am going to submit an update to the product but in the mean time I've attached what *should* be a working replacement script. Just overwrite the current ones (there should be one in both the 8 and 8.1 folders for the LIE tattoo materials) with the attached script and it should then function as intended.  File paths are:

My DAZ 3D Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Materials\Skyewolf\Siren Soul\Genesis 8.1\SS LIE Tattoos

My DAZ 3D Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Materials\Skyewolf\Siren Soul\Genesis 8\SS LIE Tattoos

Hope this helps!

dse
    dse
    SS !!Remove LIE Layers.dse

Skyewolf said:

3dLux said:

And from the log file:

OK when I installed it via DIM I got the same error. One theory is that the script got FUBARed during packing. I am going to submit an update to the product but in the mean time I've attached what *should* be a working replacement script. Just overwrite the current ones (there should be one in both the 8 and 8.1 folders for the LIE tattoo materials) with the attached script and it should then function as intended.  File paths are:

My DAZ 3D Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Materials\Skyewolf\Siren Soul\Genesis 8.1\SS LIE Tattoos

My DAZ 3D Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Materials\Skyewolf\Siren Soul\Genesis 8\SS LIE Tattoos

Hope this helps!

Thanks muchly @Skywolfe; have downloaded it and will give it a try yes  You have a customer for life heart

Skyewolf said:

3dLux said:

And from the log file:

Hope this helps!

That did the trick!  Thanks muchly, @Skywolfe yes smiley

Great! Happy creating!!

Will do!  smiley  yes