When will we be able to edit our dredit card info in our account?

edited December 1969 in The Commons

First of all, thanks for all that you guys have done to get this new site up and running.

Now, I'm still seeing, in my credit card info, that my second initial is listed in the first name field. I'd like to be able to correct that without having to delete it and reenter all the information. Will the ability to edit that information (for instance, when our old card has expired and we need to update with the new card) become available sometime in the newar future?

To be honest, I'm worried about using the card now, for fear that it might be rejected because the name does not match.

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I had the same issue. I just re-entered the info and deleted the one with the incorrect name. I had a new card though so I had to re-enter info either way.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,128
    edited December 1969

Ferrio67 said:
    First of all, thanks for all that you guys have done to get this new site up and running.

Now, I'm still seeing, in my credit card info, that my second initial is listed in the first name field. I'd like to be able to correct that without having to delete it and reenter all the information. Will the ability to edit that information (for instance, when our old card has expired and we need to update with the new card) become available sometime in the newar future?

To be honest, I'm worried about using the card now, for fear that it might be rejected because the name does not match.

The old system didn't allow editing the CC info either. And I kind of prefer this behavior - even if someone manages to hack your account they STILL can't get the credit card number.

Just go ahead and delete the old entry and add a new one - only took me about two minutes.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited May 2012

Was the topic title saying "dredit card" intentional or a typo?

You should probably say it was intentional, because it made me laugh so hard!! It's a brilliant play on words!

:)

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
  • edited December 1969

Oops...typo.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Oh, it was one of the most brilliant play-on-words typos I've ever seen. :)

• edited December 1969

Deleted and reissued my CC info - but not in time to have a hiccup with my PC membership. Let's just hope that things get fixed - and soon - because this whole fiasco could cause some people to stay away for good.