Rooftop Ladders

New environment for DAZ Studio 4.6+

http://www.daz3d.com/ubiquitous-rooftops-and-ladders

01-ubiquitous-rooftops-and-ladders-daz3d.jpg
800 x 1040 - 192K

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750
    edited December 1969

A couple more pics. The air-handling units are included and there are plenty of useful camera angles too.

09-ubiquitous-rooftops-and-ladders-daz3d.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 212K
    11-ubiquitous-rooftops-and-ladders-daz3d.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 139K
    07-ubiquitous-rooftops-and-ladders-daz3d.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 220K
  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,034
    edited March 2015

Thanks for these - It really fills a gap. A lot of large city models have decent street level detail, but totally lack on roof top detail. It's a great set - only comment if you ever do an update would be to make all the elements props (doors, building units, etc.) and add a few smaller groupings of props to be used to 'dress up' existing rooftops, sorta like I did here. But that's a just a suggestion, its great the way it is!
    I especially appreciate the level of detail, making close up work possible.
    Thanks and good work as always.

Rooftop.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 428K
    Post edited by bohemian3 on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750
    edited March 2015

Thanks for the comments and observation, Bohemian3. Often times, when I'm doing my own work I notice a gap in the market, because I want something to look a certain way. if its not available, I crack open the modeller, build it, and then figure, it may be of use to others as well, and make it available. It's good to hear it's useful to you.
    And I will keep in mind your suggestion of offering the props in smaller configurations and presets. I used to do that regularly in previous sets, but it's time consuming, and these days we have to churn out more, at a faster turnaround. I'll see what I can do.

I have to say I like how you spread out the various pieces over your image of, I think, looks like a Predatron Alley street rooftop. Very creative. Works well with the vertical drop and the misty shadows.

Post edited by FirstBastion on