FYI - some older forum threads unavailable - temporary? or permanent?

FYI

I wanted to look up one of my old challenge entries but the link in the stickied challenge thread leads to the Daz home page.  It appears that the links to the first 31 challenges no longer work, but 32 and up seem to work fine.  I did not check each link.  I did not check older threads on other topics.

Comments

• I found that with a couple of threads where the actual thread number in the URL was only four digits. I was able to find the threads (in my list of discussions, I think, since I knew roughly when the last post was) and get fresh links, which did work (the difference seemed to eb the inclusion of the title in the link).

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,967
    edited December 2021

Diomede said:

FYI

I wanted to look up one of my old challenge entries but the link in the stickied challenge thread leads to the Daz home page.  It appears that the links to the first 31 challenges no longer work, but 32 and up seem to work fine.  I did not check each link.  I did not check older threads on other topics.

hmm that's not good news at all after all your hard work and also for the Carrara Community - hopefully the forum people will be able to fix that- BTW they still come up if I google them 

Post edited by Headwax on