Dforce Hair Big LAG when Rendering

Anarkia333Anarkia333 Posts: 104
edited January 2022 in New Users

Hi :)

I use Dforce Hair since some days, and when I do render, I have a BIG LAG all 3seconde, sometime 5.... Use my computer is impossible....

I have a nice computer, 32go, AMD 3900x and RTX 12go 3060. I make about 10 render in 10 000* 10 000 by days and no problem with G8 or other. First time my computer LAG.

Lag come with only just HAIR in scence, nothing other.... Soo, I think they are a problem with render DFORCE HAIR...

Some one has a problem same?

Same.

Post edited by Anarkia333 on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

Yep, that is normal for me as well.  I always make sure the hair isn't in the viewport when I run a simulation since that makes it go much faster.

• Oh it is oki I find the problem...

I put RESET on "render setting" and now all my RENDER is fast, and my PC is very fluid, no LAG...

Something Item change one parameter and Run render very lagly with freeze computer... xD

• Hummm problem come back.... xD

Very very strange BUG.

Problem come back, I do RESET on "Render Setting", and it is oki, and later problem can come back..... Render make Lag and freeze all my computer....

I have change nothing on my computuer, exept Windows 10 uptdate, and I works with DFORCE Hair now, may be that, maybe Hair Dforce change parameter automaticly and ask a very powerful *1000 for GPU on my computer, don't know....

• Anarkia333 said:

Hummm problem come back.... xD

Very very strange BUG.

Problem come back, I do RESET on "Render Setting", and it is oki, and later problem can come back..... Render make Lag and freeze all my computer....

I have change nothing on my computuer, exept Windows 10 uptdate, and I works with DFORCE Hair now, may be that, maybe Hair Dforce change parameter automaticly and ask a very powerful *1000 for GPU on my computer, don't know....

Once the GPU has run out of memory and dropped to using the CPU it is usually necessary to close and restart the application.

• I never Use CPU :)

I have check ONLY GPU in options.

• Anarkia333 said:

I never Use CPU :)

I have check ONLY GPU in options.

Have you also disabled CPU Fallback in the Advanced tab of Render Settings, and then restarted the aplication?

• Anarkia333Anarkia333 Posts: 104
    edited January 2022

Oh yea render by my CPU is impossible, I know it quickly, because I can hearn he ventilator up to 1500... xD

I have a 3900X 12 Cores, up to 90°when charge. And now if it is CPu is easy, you can't use your computer... In my case it is Freeze/Lag all 5seconde.

Post edited by Anarkia333 on
  • Anarkia333Anarkia333 Posts: 104

Hummm I see if I put Hair force on Body, same if I hide body, render in begin was very very slow, because put about 20Giga in memory RAM, and after down....

Soo how do you do??? xD

Hair force is load in RAM same if Hide.