Sandy Hair for Genesis (14372) not working properly

Harry_2964Harry_2964 Posts: 45
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi!

I want to use the Sandy Hair with Victoria 5 and the Daiyu V5 (13567) Addon.
I use DAZ 4.5 RC.

When applying the Hair to V5 I get the "Duplicate ID" Error.

Duplicate id "SandyHairGen" found in file "/data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf"
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4789): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/general in file : /data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf#SandyHairGen
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4789): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/x in file : /data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf#SandyHairGen
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4789): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/y in file : /data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf#SandyHairGen
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4789): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/z in file : /data/goldtassel/SandyHair/GnSandyHair/SandyHairGen.dsf#SandyHairGen

Also the hair looks weird when applied to V5.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,468
    edited December 1969

I have a script that should fix the Duplicate ID issue - see the index of free scripts below. Still, a new product should have bee fied before release so it's defintiely worth a bug report. Not sure if that will help with the other issues or not.