Help! Spacemouse not working :-(

Hi everybody.

I have a spacemouse from 3DConnexion, I use for Fusion360. I do not now how to get it activated in Daz. Can anybody help? I have search all forums, but I simply do not get. :-(

Br. Kristoffer, Denmark 

Comments

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 373

Do you have the current version of 3DxWare installed?

It should "just work". If you go to "Edit -> Device Settings", does it say "No device connected", "Unrecognized Device connected", or "SpaceMouse connected"?

For my older SpaceMouse, it says "SpaceMouse connected", for my newer SpaceMouse Enterprise is says "Unrecognized Device connected", but both work.

• Roman_K2Roman_K2 Posts: 1,229

????

I actually thought "Space Mouse" was some sort of anthropomorphic, DAZ 3D, cartoon character!  Nope.

So what exactly is it, and what is the thing that looks like a jeweller's loupe.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,904

A Space Mouse is for navigating in 3D space. The wheel lets you move the camera depending on you operate it: turn for pan, push up, down, left or right to dolly, and press down or pull up to zoom, if I remember correctly. 

• I've never had any luck getting my Space Mouse compact to work with DAZ Studio. No matter what I do, the scene flys around like a mad thing. So I just use mine for 3D modeling..

• Under my device settings, there is no device detected. I have a wireless version of the space mouse. Any help please?

• Fresh batteries?