How do you work with purchased animations in animate 2 when they do not show up as aniblocks !

I have purchased some animations from the daz website and when you double click to add to animate 2 they play in it but there are no aniblocks showing up to double click on to alter the speed or change other functions ect

can anyone help please

Thankyou Geoff 

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,403

Were those animations marketed as aniblocks? The may have been made for the "regular" timeline.

• Hello Leana

i have had a look and they are just marketed as animations i am just learning daz and thought all animations bought came as aniblocks , is there anywhere in the timeline where i could slow the speed down of these you may know please

really appreciate your help above thankyou

Geoff

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,403

Sorry, I don't know much about animation tools. I hope someone else can give you pointers.

• to slow it down you could render more frames per second and render to image series then in your video editor use the original frame rate you wanted.

For example render the image series at 60fps and in the video editor render the movie at 30fps which will make it 2x slower