Question about discount sale this weekend

galactica1981galactica1981 Posts: 1,251
edited December 1969 in New Users

I just got an email about the big sale this weekend. It says that the sale excludes PA items and resell items. Can someone tell me what exactly these things are?

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

I just got an email about the big sale this weekend. It says that the sale excludes PA items and resell items. Can someone tell me what exactly these things are?

if it doesn't say DS - then its PA and not on sale

• galactica1981galactica1981 Posts: 1,251
    edited December 1969

The email said that you save $250 when you spend $500. It'd be nice to be clear which items apply for that. I'm still not clear on what a PA item is.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

PA items are those sold by Published Artists. IOW, items NOT owned and sold by DAZ 3D. If you see DAZ 3D as the vendor of an item, then it's a DAZ Original and included in the sale. If the vendor is someone else, then no it's not included in the sale.

Also, any DAZ Original that's priced $1.99 (for those who are Platinum Members) are not included for the sale.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

there will be month long sales in Oct and Nov too .

• galactica1981galactica1981 Posts: 1,251
    edited December 1969

The ad also says that resell items don't apply. What are resell items?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

Resell iteams are mostly apps or similar, that someone is reselling.

TO be certain of getting Daz originals only, click on shop by vendor and use Daz3D as the vendor. Search by price, and then Negotiate past the PC items at $1.99, if you are a member of the PC club. Once you are past those items, everything else in that category will be a Daz original, and thus will work for this sale.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Or use the Daz Originals filter on the sales & promotions tab: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/daz-originals