How does this work

I purchased this charater thinking that she was a full model...but it happens only to be a head morph.

http://guhzcoituz.com/product/death-stranding-mama-for-g8f/

Two questions:

1.  How do i apply the head?...do i choose a random body and apply the head morph afterwards?...

2.  I have see many renders with this character with complete bodies...one of which examples below:

https://www.deviantart.com/rdaughter/art/ABOJO-902900955

How are these "complete bodies" achieved if the main character is only a head morph?...

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,905

Yes, you just dial in the head, then dial in whatever body you want. Most characters in the Daz store have separate head and body morphs, making it easy to mix and match.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

All the characters/models for Genesis 1-8.1 are just morphs that change the appearance of the base figure, which in this case is Genesis 8 Female.

Some characters/morphs are sold with Character presets, which automatically load the required base figure and apply the morph and textures when loaded, some require loading the base figure (G8F in this case) and you need to apply the applicable morphs with the morph presets or using the dials in "Parameters tab" to apply them.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750

Daz sells body morphs.  They adjust and fine tune various parts.  You can purchase other morph packs.

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750

17 bucks for a head morph does seem a bit steep.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

The link posted shows it is a complete figure, morphs, skin, hair and clothing. If the OP just got a head morph, they need to contact the seller

• sheedee3Dsheedee3D Posts: 214

Funny thing is (actually not funny at all) there is no way of contacting the vendor for questions!...very bad system TBH

I would be very careful when purchasing anything on this website...whatever you purchase...youre basically stuck with! 

FSMCDesigns said:

The link posted shows it is a complete figure, morphs, skin, hair and clothing. If the OP just got a head morph, they need to contact the seller

The description says it's a head morph.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724
    edited March 2022

Gordig said:

FSMCDesigns said:

The description says it's a head morph.

This is what i am seeing. While it doesn't mention a body more, it comes with all the other things which i consider more than just a head morph.

Description:
    Death Stranding Mama for G8F is Character and Outfit for Genesis 8 Female.
    this product includes:
    – Character head morph and preset
    – Outfit and props with some moveable bones and Deforce modified
    – The material textures is for iray render
    – HD Skin
    – Hair with moveable morphs

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on

I didn't say it was JUST a head morph, because it definitely does come with other items. However, the first bullet point says "Character HEAD morph and preset".