I just started and have a couple probs, please help:

1. I rendered my first couple figures...but am really disappointed in the resolution, both in png and jpeg. When I magnify, the image gets fuzzy. I know this is not optimum as I've seen other DAZ images that are so hi-res that you can magnify right down to see capillaries in the eyes, individual hair strands, etc. How can I get better resolution? I'm just using the Genesis Starter that comes free with the DAZ studio download. (I'm using LG Gram 17 laptop which has 2K screen, plus an external Nvidia card;..without that card this program barely runs on this laptop)

2. I'm trying to progress thru the built in tutorials, but when I get to "environments" I get an error popup saying this is unavailable. Yet the youtube tutorials show it as being part of the Starter package. So, I'm basically stuck.

Thanks in Advance! Norm

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750

You can change the resolution of your image in the render settings tab,  try 3000 x 3000. Be warned the render time will increase with a larger image. But you will be able to zoom in on your details.