Question about Ati sale tracker

HonzoHonzo Posts: 193

So I signed up for Ati : <[email protected]> and it seemed to be working pretty well- got some cool stuff really cheap. But now they're sending me notifications with one price, for instance, $4.47 for 'Spy Pistols' (Spy Pistols | Daz 3D) but when I go to the page, it shows the price as $11.17.  In my wishlist, it also shows up at $11.17, and keeps that price in the cart.  This is the case with a bunch of items in the sales notice. Am I missing some step to get the discount?

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,955

Maybe the price notification was for a flash sale that ended before you looked.

• HonzoHonzo Posts: 193

The notification was for items on my wishlist. I got one earlier today, with different items on it. The one I got this evening was delivered at 4:09 pm mountain time.  Just how short are these flash sales? That was only six hours ago.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,955

Flash sales are advertised on the store front page. They last verious lengths of time. Normally the end time is listed in the ad in Daz (Utah) timezone. There were at least two flash sales today. I didn't make note of the start and end times. There is one still going right now. The previous one ended hours ago.

Screenshot 2022-03-18 012456.jpg
    587 x 301 - 56K
  • HonzoHonzo Posts: 193

I have put in way too much time on the store page... but have never seen a flash sale notice.  I guess you have to have that tab open all the time...  No flash sale now, that I can find.