MDU dForce Blazer for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females question

so i recently purchased the MDU dForce Blazer for Genesis 8 and 8.1 females and i noticed there was one for closed and one for opened but when i selected the opened blazer i noticed the blazer was still closed and theres no shaping option to open the blazer jacket? Is there something i'm missing to get it to work, I'm just trying to figure out how to get the blazer to open up, because i'm confused to why theres an option that says open blazer only for the blazer to be closed

Comments

• You probably have to dforce it and the coat probably falls open.

• Puma283fPuma283f Posts: 31

?? um how will i do that? sorry so confused 

• Well, I'd suggest, unless you have a fantastic graphics card, hide everything in the scene except the coat, then in the Simulation Settings tab make sure "Start Simulation from memorized pose" is set to ON. Then select a random pose for your figure, ideally one in which the coat would fall open, then click the blue "Simulate" button and let the drape run. Your figure will go back to the A-pose then gradually shift into the new pose you selected and the coat should fall open.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

zombietaggerung said:

Well, I'd suggest, unless you have a fantastic graphics card, hide everything in the scene except the coat, then in the Simulation Settings tab make sure "Start Simulation from memorized pose" is set to ON. Then select a random pose for your figure, ideally one in which the coat would fall open, then click the blue "Simulate" button and let the drape run. Your figure will go back to the A-pose then gradually shift into the new pose you selected and the coat should fall open.

They mean 'hide everything except the coat and the figure', of course.

• Ostadan said:

zombietaggerung said:

Well, I'd suggest, unless you have a fantastic graphics card, hide everything in the scene except the coat, then in the Simulation Settings tab make sure "Start Simulation from memorized pose" is set to ON. Then select a random pose for your figure, ideally one in which the coat would fall open, then click the blue "Simulate" button and let the drape run. Your figure will go back to the A-pose then gradually shift into the new pose you selected and the coat should fall open.

They mean 'hide everything except the coat and the figure', of course.

Ah yes, of course. My bad.