Folder path for preview pop-up image

Hello! I am trying to figure out why some of my Daz items do not have a preview image. At the same time, items I add from other stores could benefit from a review image as well. By preview image, I mean the image that pops up when you mouse over a product in the content library (see attached image).

I'd like to know where to install a preview image for products that seem to be missing them.

Thank you for your assistance!

DS Pop-up Image.png
1489 x 1433 - 2M

Comments

• In the same folder:

Product.duf

Product.duf.png [small icon]

Product.tip.png [popup]

• Wonderful! Thank you, Catherine3678ab!

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,444

Catherine3678ab said:

In the same folder:

Product.duf

Product.duf.png [small icon]

Product.tip.png [popup]

Those are for individual asset tip thumbnails, the OP is looking for the Product preview images, which are from the metadata (or missing from it, in this case). All should be in Runtime/Support, with all the other metadata files. The graphic MUST be named the same as the .dsx file (either a .jpg or .png) for the Product in question, usually DAZ_3D_#####_yada_yada_yada.dsx. (Assumes DIM or DAZ Central installation).

• Okay. I throw all those out.

• gepetersiiigepetersiii Posts: 86
    edited March 2022

Thank you,NorthOf45!

Looking into >Runtime/Support, there seem to be three file types: Scripts, images (jpegs, png), and xml. Am I correct that adding an image file will do nothing without a file linking the product?

How do I add a missing image for the product preview (or how do I repair a missing image link)?

Post edited by gepetersiii on