Weirdness when fitting a top

I'm very new to this, so this is probably a stupid question.

I'm trying to fit Charming Casual Denim Outfit to GN Mako but something strange happens in the area between the breasts

What exactly is happening here and is there a way to fix it? 

mako1.jpg
732 x 524 - 27K
mako2.jpg
687 x 515 - 21K

Comments

• When the figure has a morph that isn't in the clothing then Daz Studio projects a new morph into the clothing - based on keeping the bits that were close together with no shape applied in the same relationship after the shape is applied. Morphs may have special "projection" versions, which don't exactly match the way the base shape moves but are designed to give a neater result with typical fitted items. Fitted items my have Rigidity Groups, which move more-or-less together tracking reference points in order to avoid too much cling in the projected morphs. I would guess that some mix of mortph projection, rigidity, and perhaps a projection morph is mvoing the fabric over the breasts while that over cleavage remains unmoved. Do you get similar effects with other clothes (try, for example, the tops for the Basic Wear included with Genessi 8 Starter Essentials? if so that would suggest the issue is largely the figure morph. If not try soem other morphs that affect the breast area with the outfit - if they all suffeer in much the same way it may well be down to a rigidity group (which is more adjustable).