Help Me Decide, Please

TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,075
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi! I have DS4 and the Iconic Gen 3 and Gen 4 morphs. During the current sales I would like to know:
Which products currently on sale have you used that "play well" with Genesis? Which would you recommend from the Gen 3 and Gen 4 products currently on sale as being cool and something you use a lot and would purchase again if you didn't already have them? I'm sure that many users would appreciate the sharing of your experience and thereby save a lot of money and anguish in the process.
Thanks in advance for your help.
John

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,038
    edited December 1969

The skin textures designed for M4 work well on Genesis with the UV set for M4 or V4. The Elite Skin Textures are especially nice. I recently picked up Maya, Amy and Jeremy. I have my eye on the Rob and Marie bundle for the Generation 4 sale. If you don't have any Elite skins and want some, look at the bundles to get an even better value. I also recently got Beck for M4 (not an Elite skin), and the skin texture fits fine on Genesis, but is not as nice as the Elite skins I bought IMHO.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,075
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    The skin textures designed for M4 work well on Genesis with the UV set for M4 or V4. The Elite Skin Textures are especially nice. I recently picked up Maya, Amy and Jeremy. I have my eye on the Rob and Marie bundle for the Generation 4 sale. If you don't have any Elite skins and want some, look at the bundles to get an even better value. I also recently got Beck for M4 (not an Elite skin), and the skin texture fits fine on Genesis, but is not as nice as the Elite skins I bought IMHO.

Thanks! I bought the Rob and Marie Bundle, and also Lee and Maya based on your recommendation. My Runtime was low on Elite Ethnic Textures, which will help me create some believable textures to go with my Genesis Ethnic.face morph bundle.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    barbult said:

Thanks! I bought the Rob and Marie Bundle, and also Lee and Maya based on your recommendation. My Runtime was low on Elite Ethnic Textures, which will help me create some believable textures to go with my Genesis Ethnic.face morph bundle.

Great! I have Lee, too. That is a nice one. How do you like the ethnic morph bundle? I don't have it. Maybe I should pick that up if it is on sale for Gen 5.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,075
    edited December 1969

It's called the "Ethnicity for Genesis Bundle" and is showing up as one of the items listed in the Generation 5 sale. Of course, the sale price for Gen 5 doesn't start until Aug 15;
    The set is very nice, including three male African and three female African morphs; three male Asian and three female Asian morphs, and three male Native American and three female Native American morphs, all of which can be combined in various percentages to make a lot of different faces including multiracial characters. In addition there are sliders for the upper and lower parts of the face morphs separately. I highly recommend it.

edited December 1969

Thanks for the details. It is now in my wishlist waiting for the sale to start.