Is there a way to be notified when someone comment on your gallery pics?

alaltaccalaltacc Posts: 151

The title says it all. :-) I've tried to find a way in the settings and searched the forums, but found nothing.

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,149
    There isn't and this always annoys me. I have to go back and check the submission to see if someone said anything. :/
  • alaltaccalaltacc Posts: 151
    edited April 2022

Exactly. You have to scan all the posts (or at least some of the last ones) or risk losing constructive feedback and being cast as impolite. We get notifications for lots of things, this should be one of them.

Post edited by alaltacc on
  • estheresther Posts: 619

Is this still the same or has it been fixed?

• alaltaccalaltacc Posts: 151

esther said:

Is this still the same or has it been fixed?

No change. I believe it's been like that from the beginning, so I don't have much hope that it will be changed so soon. 

• CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168

Yeah I'm really surprised there isnt some kind of feature with this. Also being able to reply to posted reply would be nice too. Another thing that drives me nuts is there is no way to search by artist or give a link to your gallery that isn't huge.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    edited May 2022

Cheetahka said:

Yeah I'm really surprised there isnt some kind of feature with this. Also being able to reply to posted reply would be nice too. Another thing that drives me nuts is there is no way to search by artist or give a link to your gallery that isn't huge.

That feature is there. Just hover your mouse over the reply you want to comment, and there will be a reply icon that will appear.  Edit: the artist still won't receive it though.

Post edited by dawnblade on