I don't understand why

Can some on please shed some light on the following:

I recently posted a render that i made on my Daz gallery...it stayed there for a couple of days and now suddenly its not there anymore...which makes me conclude that the moderators have taken it away.

I know that nudity is not tolerated by any means...but i did my best to cover her breasts and also her "other parts"...but apparently its still not acceptable?...apparently its still considered as inappropiate...

I dont get it...as far as i am concerned she is not nude...

Below is a link to my gallery at DeviantArt...

Can someone please take a look and tell me if the moderators were right to take it down?...because i am confused as to what is considered as inappropiate for the Daz galleries.

Thanks.

https://www.deviantart.com/sheedee3d/art/Studio-Photography-2-912236381

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,905

My best guess is because her areolae are partially visible through the bra; maybe a more opaque bra would pass muster. Did you get an email when the image was removed? Gallery moderation is independent of forum moderation, and I don't know who the gallery mods are, but you'd need to talk to them to get a clear answer.

• sheedee3Dsheedee3D Posts: 214
    edited April 2022

Well, now that you mention it...that is actually what i find the worse part of it all...

I get no message no email as to explaining the reason behind the removal!...its really only a matter of decency to notify a person about the reason for the removal...but no way...your work just gets deleted and you hear absolutely nothing else...you are left in the dark wondering what the problem is...and that is what i really find inappropiate!...

And i would bet anything that even if you were to try and contact the moderators they would not even bother to get back at you!...

Post edited by sheedee3D on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,905

I've only had one or two images removed from the gallery, but I've received an email every time. Have you checked your spam filter?

• Check your unpubblished images on the gallery - you should find the removed image, and the Gallery team's notes, there.

• sheedee3Dsheedee3D Posts: 214

Two major dissapointing facts:

1.   One of the emails that was linked to my Daz account is no longer active because i deactivated it long time ago due to the fact that i was receiving way to much spam and rubbish...so i sadly no longer have acces to that old email account which means that if the moderators would have send me an email there i can no longer see it.

2.   A couple of days ago i deleted my unpublished gallery with some old images that i did not find worthy of publishing...this was days before i published the one image that they deleted...so again...if any message was sent there from a Daz team member i cant see it either...

Well well...my bad luck!...

I think from now on i will only publish fully dressed figures...or only head portrait renders...what to do...it is what it is.

Thanks for your input guys...i appreciate it.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

Yeah, many times I make a great pinup image with clothing and think this would be great for my gallery, then I try it without the clothing or sexier clothing and nine times out of ten it looks way better to me, so I end up not posting anything, LOL