Making HDRi scenes visible in viewport

deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
edited April 2022 in New Users

The question is [how to make HDRi scenes visible in viewport] exactly that, IBL master from the Daz store would appear to enable that to happen but it costs around $30 and having scoured google for a solution to the problem and found that one I suspect it relates to an earlier version of Studio than the current one. I have also found thatif I make sure my viewport is set to Iray the HDRI is visible in the viewport, which I already knew. What I need is to be able to see the HDRI scene in the viewport so that I can manipulate characters, set up the ground and so on, but I cannot figure how to do that and I am sure its possible without spending $30 to do so....Help please!

Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449

PS. I should have made it clear that I am talking about SIBL images downloaded from HDR labs....

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

basically what you d/l from there is an HDRI that you plug into the environment tab. From there you click to make sure the draw Dome is checked ON (3rd option from the top) and in iray preview mode the HDRI shows up.