Gallery question

alaltaccalaltacc Posts: 151

In fact, two questions. :-)

1) When I upload an image but DON'T publish it (leave it in "unpublished"), and then insert a comment for the moderators, do they see it? Or that "comment to the moderators" is only to reply to something they had sent me first?

2) I know that nudity is not allowed, but what about a woman covering her breasts with her arm? It's a silly question and It looks like Instagram ;-), but I don't want to post something that should not be posted. It's a portrait from the breasts up, no clothing, but both breasts are completely covered by one of the arms (horizontally placed). Yes, this second question is what I sent the moderators, but as I don't know if they will see it I decided to ask here also.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

I feel you are over thinking it. Just use common sense and follow the TOS and post it. If it's an issue, they will let you know and you can then either adjust it or stop posting to the DA gallery like I did, LOL. I have seen and heard of images being taken down for reasons I can't see or fathom unnfortinately.

• alaltaccalaltacc Posts: 151

They replied. :-) There was a hint of a nipple that I had missed and also another small thing. I re-rendered the scene and posted without the infringing "parts". cheeky Thanks!