Star Hauler Salvage Ship In store Now

Space Pirates, Smugglers or just an honest nerf herder looking for a change of life all need a trusty ship. This may not be that, but it can tow a ton of goods and that will keep you in space credits long enough to get the air scrubbers fixed. So jump into adventure and don't look back! Seriously you're going super fast, eyes forward. 

Here is a colection of very cool renders: https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=Xtreme3DStudio&set=a.1428931670887070

https://www.daz3d.com/star-hauler-salvage-ship

PopUp 02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 895K
PopUp 01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 816K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,557

Can it mix crates and tanks in the cargo sled?

• Looks cool. Any plans on making a matching interior?

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,050

Yes you can mix tanks and crates but I did not make a preset for that.

That would be fun as long as I can cheat and make it a little bigger. Just for practical reasons, mabe a upper lower deck. : )

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,607

Looks great! Instant buy from me

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,557

AntMan said:

Yes you can mix tanks and crates but I did not make a preset for that.

Thanks, I assumed it would be "some assembly required" but just wanted tio be sure it wasn't blocked.

That would be fun as long as I can cheat and make it a little bigger. Just for practical reasons, mabe a upper lower deck. : )

• Are you available for commission work? I like your style and I have money to burn.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,873

Long time no see. Are you still in the Daz game?

Please come home for Christmas, Please come home for Christmas,

If not for Christmas, by New Year's night.

• He has another gig that is taking some of his time but I saw that he was working on something a little bit ago.

Thanks, @GhostofMacbeth. Might you be doing a male head morph pack for Genesis 9?

• xyer0 said:

Thanks, @GhostofMacbeth. Might you be doing a male head morph pack for Genesis 9?

Sort of. It will have a few head morphs, at least