Skin files missing for Daz horse 2

My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 608
edited May 2022 in New Users

Hi
I bought this product: IDG Iray Essentials - Daz Horse 2 and Centaur 7. When i load some of the skins
(other works) i get a pop up telling me the files are missing. But when i look in the folder the Duf is present.
However the material are in th Animals folder. But the notice mention Runtime. In that folder only hair mane
and tail material are present.

Anybody know what i should be looking for?

Post edited by My 3D Spin on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,921

How did you install the product?

• My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 608
    edited May 2022

frank0314 said:

How did you install the product?

With the DIM! And also manually but same thing!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,333
    edited May 2022

Do you own either/both of the required Hides and Breeds products?

The actual texture files are in those products, the IDG Iray Essentials only chaunges the shader to Iray and provides settings. If you don't have those, you'll only be able to use the base skin colours that come with Daz Horse 2, which only comes in Bay, Black and Grulla skins. If you have the Horse 2 Pro Bundle, you'll get a selection of another 8 skin textures,

Capture.JPG
    355 x 113 - 18K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,708

There are also textures files in the DAZ Horse 2 Pro bundle that are not available elsewhere and are required for that product.

edited May 2022

I see. I have bought the starter content and about 90% of the Bundle, but seperatly. So thats why
    i dont have those textures. I have also bought the Male and female Centaur 7 bundles.
    Can someone let me have the folder for those textures to load manually. so i dont have
    to return the IDG Iray Essentials -Daz Horse 2 and Centaur 7.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

My 3D Spin said:

I see. I have bought the starter content and about 90% of the Bundle, but seperatly. So thats why
    i dont have those textures. I have also bought the Male and female Centaur 7 bundles.
    Can someone let me have the folder for those textures to load manually. so i dont have
    to return the IDG Iray Essentials -Daz Horse 2 and Centaur 7.

No one can "let you have" those textures, that would be illegal. try contacting customer service and see if you can work something out.

I have contacted customer service!