[Released] Vintage Vending Machines [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834
    edited August 2022

barbult said:

You read my mind.

Nostalgia Museum

Buster, the guy hired to move old Blue Zippy, moonlighted weekends as a security guard at the Nostalgia Museum. He recognized the Old Machine Rest Home as a potential gold mine. He informed the museum curator and received a substantial finders fee for his discovery. Now old Blue Zippy and his friends have a place of honor on a pedestal in the museum, where they are lovingly dusted and polished each evening. They've even been restocked with recreated merchandise. It is quite a popular exhibit, drawing crowds old and young.

Sorry about that.  Museum idea much better than one I had where Zippy is at an artsy 'members only' tavern.  15 actors!  That's some opimization!  Green spot or emissive under ciggie machine nice touch.  Lots of detail.  : )

@Those Things

Thanks for putting up with me posting at your topic.    

Best wishes!  : ) 

Post edited by Tynkere on
  • barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

This one's for Richard. laugh

Chatting About Old Times

(One-upmanship in storage)

Hah, that's very good - I can mentally hear the voices (which are different from the ones I usually hear)

The voices you hear cannot spell. I had to go rework it and fix spelling errors. blush

The voices insist that the spelling is not their fault but the shabby brain the operate in.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,016

Tynkere said:

barbult said:

You read my mind.

Nostalgia Museum

Buster, the guy hired to move old Blue Zippy, moonlighted weekends as a security guard at the Nostalgia Museum. He recognized the Old Machine Rest Home as a potential gold mine. He informed the museum curator and received a substantial finders fee for his discovery. Now old Blue Zippy and his friends have a place of honor on a pedestal in the museum, where they are lovingly dusted and polished each evening. They've even been restocked with recreated merchandise. It is quite a popular exhibit, drawing crowds old and young.

Sorry about that.  Museum idea much better than one I had where Zippy is at an artsy 'members only' tavern.  15 actors!  That's some opimization!  Green spot or emissive under ciggie machine nice touch.  Lots of detail.  : )

@Those Things

Thanks for putting up with me posting at your topic.    

Best wishes!  : ) 

All the "people" other than Buster, the moving man/security guard, are billboards from various Now-Crowd products.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,016

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

This one's for Richard. laugh

Chatting About Old Times

(One-upmanship in storage)

Hah, that's very good - I can mentally hear the voices (which are different from the ones I usually hear)

The voices you hear cannot spell. I had to go rework it and fix spelling errors. blush

The voices insist that the spelling is not their fault but the shabby brain the operate in.

The voices in your head could only hear the words I typed on the image, so the shabby brain was on the sending end, not the receiving end! I wish Photoshop CS6 had an automatic spell checker. It would save me much embarrassment.

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834

barbult said

All the "people" other than Buster, the moving man/security guard, are billboards from various Now-Crowd products.

Hmmm...  In addition to a fun prop product, couple of other goodies need to look into.   (In the past, people billboards weren't that convincing.  Maybe it's in the hands of who's doing the render... : 0 !

Anyway, thanks for reply.  Meanwhile, I'm probably trying the PA's patience here so better log off.

Enjoy week!  : ) 

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,122

Tynkere said:

barbult said

Hmmm...  In addition to a fun prop product, couple of other goodies need to look into.   (In the past, people billboards weren't that convincing.  Maybe it's in the hands of who's doing the render... : 0 !

Anyway, thanks for reply.  Meanwhile, I'm probably trying the PA's patience here so better log off.

Enjoy week!  : ) 

Ha ha, no, you're fine. The more the merrier! smiley