How to search for an artist in galleries

Sometimes it happens to me that I want to look for the gallery of a particular artist: going around the DAZ site I can't find the way ..... Thanks for help:)

Comments

• TogireTogire Posts: 408

If you have a link to a product of the artist, the simpler is just to click on the artist name in the product page (first entry on the right).

It will lead you to a page https://www.daz3d.com/the-artist-name with all the assets created by the artist. If you have the name of the artist used internally in the daz database, you can also directly type this in the URL. The name used here is generally directly derived from the public name of the artist all lowercase with spaces replaced by dashes, but there may be exceptions.

Otherwise, just type the name of the artist in the daz store search. There will be products by the artist (and probably other products). Just select one of them and click on the artist name.

• rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374
    edited June 2022

Most of the "artists" publishing images in the Daz galleries do not sale anything on the Daz store, they (we) just publish images in the Daz Galleries.

If I try to find a galleries user who's name is in my own gallery's comments, it seems to be only possible from my gallery.

There is no "Search Artist" or "Search Member" availaible while browsing the galleries, your only choice is "Search Store" wich doesn't help as long as you don't want to buy anything.

This shows how poorly Daz manages their non-commercial pages.
    It's like the "search" function of the forums, it's just unusable, better use Google and type "Daz forum *your search*), then you'll find answers.

Post edited by rosseliani on