Scaling only one limb instead of both, or understanding what morphs are?

Is there a pack I need to buy to be able to "morph" or change size of things like one arm and one leg I found where I can edit in the shaping tab, however it only lets me do both legs or both arms, I'm trying to do a sequence with someone getting extremely muscular in a lab test.

I use it in quotes since I am not sure if thats the right term, I mean like the scales you have for example "body types, expressions"

Comments

• I think you want a morph, to chnage the shape, rather than just scaling. There are ways to split non-HD morphs, but the free methods involve a bit of fiddling (how much depends on the morph). Shape Splitter in the store is one option.

• elizayutnielizayutni Posts: 28

Richard Haseltine said:

I think you want a morph, to chnage the shape, rather than just scaling. There are ways to split non-HD morphs, but the free methods involve a bit of fiddling (how much depends on the morph). Shape Splitter in the store is one option.

Okay I was looking at that one, I knew it was some kind of special tool.

I'd be afraid of fiddling since getting the right library for manuel install was harder than it needed to be. 

By chance, would you know if it is possible to use a shader on another surface, like skin to colbalt blue?

Thank you for helping me on both ends btw!

• If you'd like to add muscle mass to a figure, https://www.daz3d.com/musculature-hd-morphs-for-genesis-8-male, does that and has morphs for left and right sides independent of each other.  There are versions for the Genesis 8 Male and Female (and Genesis 3, I think.)  I have it and like it quite a bit.

Lee