How to fix Genesis 8.1 eyes?

CarinaCarina Posts: 1

Hello, I'm new to Daz Studio. I downloaded Genesis 8.1 figures but would need a morph to correct the eyeball size (the models use 35 mm instead of 25 mm). Is there a morph available somewhere to do this? Figures look unrealistic because of this, and searching the forum did not lead to results. If no morph is available, how could I create one in Blender? Just scaling the vertices won't help, because I would also need to move the eyeball center point for correct rotation, but this point is not in the vertex list.

Comments

• You can use the Joint editor to adjust the bone's centre point once you have the scaled mesh as a morph - but note that there are several bones that affect the eye socket, for the eyelids etc., and thsoe would probably need adjusting too.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,955

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-head-morphs has an Eyes Size morph. This is a pretty generic package of morphs that is required by a lot of other products. There is a corresponding package for Genesis 8 Male. These products also work on Genesis 8.1.

• CarinaCarina Posts: 1

Thank you for the hints. I ended up creating my own morph file. The Eyes Size morph unfortunately does not only affect the eyeball size.