Filtering/searching

arrjeearrjee Posts: 41

I've noticed that the Daz store has an abundance of beautiful women and sexy clothes for them to wear.  Is there a way to filter them out?  Like, if I'm looking for non-sexy clothes that modern adults would wear to go to their mundane jobs or to take their kids to school?

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,883

Not that I'm aware of.  But there are certain vendors that make that kind of things, some are mentioned here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7558431/

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,781

I don't believe there would be any tags etc in the database for what counts as sexy. I'd suggest maybe searching for things like "Casual" or "Everyday" which may give you a greater return on the kind of things you are looking for.

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 602

Like any resource in life that you find lacking in some way, you either have to live with it as it or find some workaround.  In this case, you might want to consider one (or both) of the following possibilities.

1. Create new Categories to suit your needs (Casual Clothing, Business Clothing, Sportswear, etc.) and categorize existing and new content as such.

2. Create new Products to suit your needs (Casual Clothing, Business Clothing, Sportswear, etc.) and populate those Products with existing and new content.