I can't have a serial number for DAZ-studio

Hi,
I need to register the DAZ Studio, but there is no serial number in my account's serials list , but only for Hexagon2.5. 
Digging in the forum, I saw that there is need to purchase the DAZ Studio in order to have a serial number. I did it. But still no serial numberis in the list, nor in the purchase records.  
My serials list is shown here below, and the purchase record as well.

daz-my-orders.png
920 x 736 - 56K

Comments

• One or two other people have reported this, we have sent in a query.

• Same here ;)

• Hi folks,

I'm having a similar problem. I just downloaded & installed Daz Studio on my Windows 64 bit system and I found the seriel number in my profile. But when I start the software and get the popup to enter the number, it doesn't take. I can just dismiss the popup, and Daz loads. But the registartion window says something about needing the serial to get full functionality. I've copied the number to Notepad to assure there aren't any invisable characters when I copy and paste. And I've tyrped the number in several times to no avail.

I read where someone solved the problem by adding the software to their cart, and going through the checkout process. So I tried that on another system, but the software still refuses to accept a serial number.

Has anyone else seen this and solved the problem. Am I indeed loosing functionality by dismissing the popup and letting the software load?

• I have the same issue. I have tried reinstalling in both Central and Install Manager but no serial keys. Its driving me crazy. I'm using the Windows 10, 64 bit, Intel i7, RTX2060. Will the same serial work if I install on Mac OS and use it on Windows?
  • Rechecking the serial number I was given when I downloaded Daz Studio I found it listed as for Hexagon 2.5. No serial for Daz Studio ever showed up in there. I've been able to download and install Hexagon 2.5 and get it registered. But I'm still stumped on how to get a serial for Studio and activate the software.

And I'm still searching for an answer on whether or not I'm only getting limited access to some of Studio's features by not activating it with a serial. 

• My serial number is now appearing for some reason. I guess it takes time for it to appear. Took me about 3 days.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920
    edited August 2022

rio.g.gesulgon said:

My serial number is now appearing for some reason. I guess it takes time for it to appear. Took me about 3 days.

No, there was a problem with issuing the SN and it was fixed

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • I still have no serial number. Even with all the things I've tried to do it still doesn't show up. I think the problem is still unresolved.

• KryzianKryzian Posts: 0

Don't mean to necro a thread, but I still have the same issue as well.

Is there any way to resolve this at all? I remember adressing this issue a while ago and then it was also claimed that there was an issue and that it was resolved.

Well, not for me. I also only have the key for Hexagon and not Daz Studio. Is there any way to fix this?

• Kryzian said:

Is there any way to resolve this at all? I remember adressing this issue a while ago and then it was also claimed that there was an issue and that it was resolved.

Well, not for me. I also only have the key for Hexagon and not Daz Studio. Is there any way to fix this?

You should have been given a serial number automatically, try clicking help>Register in Daz Studio. If that doesn't work you will need to open a support ticket.

• KryzianKryzian Posts: 0

Richard Haseltine said:

Kryzian said:

You should have been given a serial number automatically, try clicking help>Register in Daz Studio. If that doesn't work you will need to open a support ticket.

Hey, thanks for your quick reply.

That didn't work. It just brings me to that window where it asks me to fill in the Serial.

When I click on the Serial Numbers page, it brings me to the correct page but it only shows me a Hexagon serial.

Which is weird by itself, as to why I have a Hexagon Serial but not a Daz3d serial. I'll create a ticket.