Breast Sixe

Hi.

Can somebody out there help me with a breast size problem without having to buy extra add-ins (no wonder serious designers use poser!)

I want to do one simple thing: Increase breast size on Genesis 8.1 Female character, without having to purchase extra sliders.

I was once using an older Daz program and enlargement sliders came as standard.

If I cannot find a solution I will be forced to uninstall Daz 3D and buy POSER.

Comments

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,717

cramerstreet said:

Hi.

Can somebody out there help me with a breast size problem without having to buy extra add-ins

I think I saw some free morphs somewhere, but wasn't able to find them. They would have been at Renderosity, DeviantArt, or ShageCG. Someone Else may pop in and give a link to some free morphs. Another free option would be to make your own. It would be a pretty straight forward process using Hexagon (free from here) and the DS to Hexagon bridge (included in DS and Hex). Honestly though, I wouln't mess with the free stuff for this. The G8F Body Morphs give you a lot of additional morphs that can really help set your character apart from the original. I use them on every project!! If you only want breast morphs, and are looking for something beyond normal sizes, Breastacular at Renderotica is a great product (good for any size, not just huge).

(no wonder serious designers use poser!)

Really?? Could you point me to the serious designers that are using Poser? I started with Poser 3, and have every version to PoserPro 2014. I haven't opened it in years because IMHO the figures and the software just don't compare favorably to DS. Poser is a nice program, and I keep hoping that it will actually improve. But IMHO for someone starting new, it would be hard for me to recommend Poser unless you really needed a feature that Poser has (or does very well) that DS doesn't.

I want to do one simple thing: Increase breast size on Genesis 8.1 Female character, without having to purchase extra sliders.

The term you are looking for here is Morphs, not sliders.

I was once using an older Daz program and enlargement sliders came as standard.

If I cannot find a solution I will be forced to uninstall Daz 3D and buy POSER.

My guess is that with the "older program" you got the face and body morphs free. For several years DAZ gave away V4 and her face and body morphs (they should still be available in your account). Occasionally they will have a special where you can get older figures (i.e Genesis 1) face and body morphs for free, but it's usually in conjunction with one of their big sales. They haven't given the Face and Body morphs free for the current version of Genesis at all IIRC.

Some how I miss your logic here. Just because you can't get free breast morphs (something you can easily get for around $20), you are going to pay $200.00 for Poser. Yes you will get their older figures that include breast morphs for "free" with the program, and a lot of other content that IMHO falls well short of current commercial standards. However, unless something has changed in the last couple of months, their "flagship" figure La Femme figure only comes with a very basic set of morphs. To get a more comprehensive set of morphs, you will need to purchase La Femme Pro for another $20+. Unfortunately, IMHO none of the included figures with Poser compete very well with G8F or G8.1F. There are a few characters coming out now that are quite good for La Femme - but nothing that is compelling enough for me to make the investment to upgrade Poser, and then buy the additional content to support the figure.

Of course you may have totally different needs and requirements than I do. So Poser may make sense for you. Based on promo images and images in the gallery at Renderosity, I feel that It would be very very difficult to get similar quality images from Poser that I'm getting from DS (check my gallery(s) to see what I want from the software, I'm not the best artist, but I think that many of my renders are better than the vast majority of Poser renders).

• There's this that's free: https://sharecg.com/v/91888/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/SY-200-Morphs-for-Genesis-8-Head-and-Body Of course it's not exclusively boobs only, but it's free.

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 975

If you have any modeling skills, you can create your own morphs in Hexagon which will automatically produce sliders to use ... although that will generally be limited to base resolution. If you do not have any modeling skills, that would be a bit of a learning curve.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

The Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs
    and Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-head-morphs
    are being used by so many characters and morphs, that they are pretty much "must have" products.

• Have you tried selecting the pectoral bones and scaling them?