Genesis 8.1 Male in morph contagion horror!

Well here's an oddity for you.  Some time ago I created a stylised morph character based on Joachim 8.1: a pointed nose and chin, exaggeratedly arched eyebrows and gaunt cheeks with thin, cruel lips.  

Now, whenever I launch any G8.1 Male figure from my library - they all display the same morphs!!!  It's as if they've all caught a sort of DNA flu; a morph pandemic, if you will.  Regardless of whether they were added before or after my morph project.  Notably, the morph percentages are greyed out in the parameters tab, so you have to be pretty eagle-eyed to spot and zero them.

Could I have somehow overwritten the base figure?  It's a perfectly fixable problem, but a pain - having to go through every dial for every character to return them to their original design.  If anybody knows any quick fixes, I'm all ears.  And nose.  And chin.

From left to right: Joachim (patient zero), Zak, Genesis 8.1 Basic Figure, Jaheem and Matteo.

Morph Contagion Horror 8.1.png
3600 x 1500 - 6M

Comments

• You probably saved the controller (if you made one) witha  non-zero value, or altered the morphs used and saved those with a non-zero value. If you have a single cotnroller that is probably the issue, zero it, memorise it, and resave it as a Morph Asset to overwrite the previous version.

• Richard Haseltine said:

You probably saved the controller (if you made one) witha  non-zero value, or altered the morphs used and saved those with a non-zero value. If you have a single cotnroller that is probably the issue, zero it, memorise it, and resave it as a Morph Asset to overwrite the previous version.

Thank you, Richard, prompt as always.  But... erm... controller?  What would one of those be, now? 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

Controller = Dial

When saving morphs, the dial has to be set at zero and the default value of the dial must be zero as well.