Mechasar's Characters Catalog: Who's next? (commercial)

12346»

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,404

I really like the character too. And I agree that the promo pic explaining the settings is really useful.

• kirbawirbakirbawirba Posts: 134

Forgot to ask, will slime hand be both left and right?

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,968

Really cool character, translucence can be a PITA!

• TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,213

Just want to suggest a Slime Attack 2 pack, with new slime props and some interactive poses like Lady Goo rising from a puddle of slime, Lady Goo slinging a jet of slime onto someone, that kinda thing. :)

• MechasarMechasar Posts: 202

Hi there! Thanks for your warm appreciation :)

kirbawirba said:

Forgot to ask, will slime hand be both left and right?

Yep ;)

• RandWulfRandWulf Posts: 165

Probably the answer is completely obvious, and maybe its just too late for me to be working on this, but how do you get the shader on the mermaid tail in the promo illustration?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,699

RandWulf said:

Probably the answer is completely obvious, and maybe its just too late for me to be working on this, but how do you get the shader on the mermaid tail in the promo illustration?

Was wondering the same thing, I guess you can just apply the goo shader on anything else as well - right? It does look pretty awsome in the promos, the mermaid! 

tsroemi said:

RandWulf said:

Was wondering the same thing, I guess you can just apply the goo shader on anything else as well - right? It does look pretty awsome in the promos, the mermaid! 

1. Load and fit the Coral's 8.1 mermaid tail to Lady Goo.

2. Select the mermaid tail, go to the "Surface" pane, select and open its normal map image in order to see its file location, then copy that path and write it down on your notepad.

3. Copy Lady Goo's arms surface (or any other region of her surface that doesn't contain any texture) and paste it to the whole mermaid tail surface.

4. In the Surface pane, open the normal map image box of the mermaid tail again and restore its original normal maps (by searching in the file location you saved on your notepad). This operation will let you maintain all the details of the tail.

* The gills in the promo have been removed just using a 2D image editor.

• RandWulfRandWulf Posts: 165

Mechasar said:

tsroemi said:

RandWulf said:

2. Select the mermaid tail, go to the "Surface" pane, select and open its normal map image in order to see its file location, then copy that path and write it down on your notepad.

3. Copy Lady Goo's arms surface (or any other region of her surface that doesn't contain any texture) and paste it to the whole mermaid tail surface.

4. In the Surface pane, open the normal map image box of the mermaid tail again and restore its original normal maps (by searching in the file location you saved on your notepad). This operation will let you maintain all the details of the tail.

Thank you!!

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,699

RandWulf said:

Mechasar said:

tsroemi said:

RandWulf said:

Thank you!!

Yes, from me too!