Problem with smart content & male figures

Hey guys I've recently encountered a problem with my male figures, suddenly daz smart content doesn't register them anymore so it won't let me choose poses or materials etc etc, female figures works fine as usual. I've tried multiple different male figures, all the same problem, anyone knows how to deal with this?

Comments

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 519

Have you tried resetting your Metadata?
    - Right Click on the Content Library Tab and select "Content DB Maintenance / Reset Database"
    - Right Click on the Content Library Tab again and select "Content DB Maintenance / Re-Import Metadata"
    This process can take a while depending on how much you have installed that has Smart Content attached to it!

If this doesn't work you may have something installed with incorrect information in the metadata. Sometimes vendors from other stores do their own metadata but don't do it the way Daz has it set up so it can cause issues on occassion.

Just holler if you need more help figuring this out!!
    Elli

• If you install through Install manager/Daz Central it may be enough to reinstall Genesis * (or whichever) Male Starter Essentials.

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 519

Yea I would suggest trying Richard's suggestion first as it may be a quick fix. The way I outlined will reset all the metadata including any special categories you may have set up unless you saved out the user settings prior to resetting it.