Keyboard Shortcuts?

DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

I swear I'm not crazy but hitting Shift+Y used to pull up a little window that allowed me to mirror and flip poses but it stopped working. I know both Shift keys and the Y key work obviously. I wonder if I accidentally toggled something off? Is there a way for me to get to a menu and reset it? I didn't realize how often I used it until I couldn't. Any help would me MUCH appreciated.

Comments

• Are you on Mac, by any chance? All the shortcuts that use Shift as the only modifier key stopped working for me long ago.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

I am not no. But I am on a computer in which I had an instance of Daz open already, then I opened up another one to do some character sculpting (easier and faster if the character is the only thing in the scene.) It was then I saw that there was a Daz update for the Gen9 so I said "Hey cool, go for it." Turns out it didn't install right (maybe because I now had Daz open twice) but I thought, "Meh, whatever, I'll worry about it later." Anyway, it was all just hinky. I shut it all down, tried the update again, it installed fine, My Daz is back in action and Shift+Y is working fine again. This was all a waste of time. Sorry about that.