How to update Daz Studio to 4.21?

I can't launch Daz Central. It just says "not responding", uninstalled, re-installed, same. Is there a way to update Studio without Central?

Comments

• @Alewis478 Please go to and see this topic:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/426171/installation-issue-installation-will-begin-after-previous-installations#latest

Then with Daz Install Manager will install the newest version of Daz Studio.

The newest Daz Install Manager is DAZ3DIM_1.4.0.94_Win64.exe but you can see more details in the link.

Hope this can help you, Good Luck!

• I never used Daz Central nor Daz Connect, Daz Install Manager does the job very well. Manual install for 3rd party content.

Besides of that, I never use Smart Content, it's far from being "smart". Content Libraries are easy to manage, backup, move to other PCs or  share via a network.

• Definitely some good advice above. There are so many things that central just can't do (last I checked anyway). For example: keeping your programs on C and your library on D?  Forget about it...  It may take some time to set everything up in DIM, but it'll be much worth the effort.