So what happened to all the genesis render threads?

PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,598
edited December 1969 in The Commons

We had two different render threads on the old forum. A standard one and if I remember correctly one for v5.

Why aren't there any in the new forums?

Have I just missed them? Or do I need to start a new thread so I can post my renders...

Please help and point me in the right direction...

Thanks

Pen

Comments

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,902
    edited December 1969

Hmmm??? Good Question, Pen! :)

...but I'm not much help, I guess, cuz I have no idea!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,598
    edited December 1969

Hmmm??? Good Question, Pen! :)

...but I'm not much help, I guess, cuz I have no idea!

No problem if someone from daz doesn't want to I'll assume it would be alright for me to do as there are non genesis render threads...

Thanks Jas!

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,902
    edited December 1969

I think that sounds like a great idea! I'll even try to get one in sometime if I ever figure out how to render stuff...lol ...in between other stuff...

I'm such a weirdo. I can sit here for weeks with no idea of what I want to do and as soon as I obligate myself (since I'm not doing anything anyway, right?) I find there's about a million things I wanna do... geesh! LOL
    I always do this to myself...

(sorry to hijack your thread..lol)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,598
    edited December 1969

I think that sounds like a great idea! I'll even try to get one in sometime if I ever figure out how to render stuff...lol ...in between other stuff...

I'm such a weirdo. I can sit here for weeks with no idea of what I want to do and as soon as I obligate myself (since I'm not doing anything anyway, right?) I find there's about a million things I wanna do... geesh! LOL
    I always do this to myself...

(sorry to hijack your thread..lol)

no problem Jas, I don't get chance to chat much these days. I know what you mean by over committing I do it a lot myself ; )