Released! ATVE Warhawke Gunship!

RaneRane Posts: 145
edited November 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

With the various products we here at Haille Valley have produced, we are always proud to present them to you, our customers. Well, here we have no exception. We present, with all due pride, the Warhawke Gunship. She's designed for a wide variety of uses, with plenty of customization options available to make your particular ship, YOURS. From individualized paint schemes, nose-art, weapons layouts, and equipment layouts to internals, this ship is capable of being just about anything you need it to be.
     From seating arrangements for Troop or Civilian transport, to being able to fit a medium-sized vehicle within its bay. Perhaps you wish for an even cozier option for those who wish to explore the universe? We have that option too. We wish for you to have whatever you need at the tips of your fingers with this vehicle, and we are always glad to add to your Toybox.

Main Promo.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 557K
Popup 1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 477K
Popup 2.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 510K
Popup 3.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 579K
Popup 4.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 278K
Popup 5.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 453K
Popup 6.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 614K
Popup 7.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 347K
Popup 8.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 614K
Popup 9.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 518K
Popup 10.jpg
781 x 601 - 201K
Post edited by Rane on

Comments

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Looks really cool

• Very impressive work. I really like its design.
  • Awesome design!
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379

Yes, please.

• Very cool looking

• RaneRane Posts: 145

I'd like to Clarify something here, that I think might be a little confusing.  The cockpit shots you see, are all done by the Internals Only prop set.  The displays are meant to mimic the kind of displays seen via a virtual cockpit, but have a transparency setting to allow them to be transparent.  The full hull does have the same cockpit setup, materials, etc. but all you'd see is the inner geometry of the nose.  So if you're intending to make a scene using the internal view, use the Internals Only piece.  

• This beauty is currently sitting in my cart. What a sharp-looking design. I really like your promos too. Looks like a fair amount of options.
  • Rane said:

I'd like to Clarify something here, that I think might be a little confusing.  The cockpit shots you see, are all done by the Internals Only prop set.  The displays are meant to mimic the kind of displays seen via a virtual cockpit, but have a transparency setting to allow them to be transparent.  The full hull does have the same cockpit setup, materials, etc. but all you'd see is the inner geometry of the nose.  So if you're intending to make a scene using the internal view, use the Internals Only piece.  

So we are getting TWO models. For the price of one. In no order. A good looking sci fi ship with doors that open and has an inside. But also a nicely detail cockpit. Well that's going right in to the cart. (it's nice to have a ship with not only something that looks like a door but they also open. Something that to many vendors omit. Not just on sci fi ships. Looking forward to playing with this.
  • RaneRane Posts: 145

This beauty is currently sitting in my cart. What a sharp-looking design. I really like your promos too. Looks like a fair amount of options. 

Why thank you!  And I tried my best to give you all the most options I could think of.  Skins, options for those skins, geometry options, etc.

So we are getting TWO models. For the price of one. In no order. A good looking sci fi ship with doors that open and has an inside. But also a nicely detail cockpit. Well that's going right in to the cart. (it's nice to have a ship with not only something that looks like a door but they also open. Something that to many vendors omit. Not just on sci fi ships. Looking forward to playing with this.

Technically, you're getting 14 models.  ;)  But yes, you have the full ship and it's interior.  And I know what you mean about the doors not opening.  I had intended not to put in a cockpit, but decided to do so for my customers.  I think it looks quite nice!  I will say this though, I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with.