Genesis 9 and autofit

I am assuming that we just use the template for bodysuit for most products like beards, body hair and clothes? It seems to work, but I am not used to that language

Comments

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,999
    edited November 2022
    For what it's worth, for body hair and clothes I've had decent luck with one of the two body suit options. For bears* and hair on the head I've left it as "unsupported" and seem to get better results.

*Edit: beards not bears, but that's too funny to change and also both are true.
    Post edited by AlmightyQUEST on
  • Choppski said:

I am assuming that we just use the template for bodysuit for most products like beards, body hair and clothes? It seems to work, but I am not used to that language

I just used None for hair and the one or two that I tried seemed to work fine. But if you want to try using the bodysuit one, let me know how it works out.

• ChoppskiChoppski Posts: 480

I tried the bodysuit tight on cc beard boss and on dain whiskers. Not only does it work, but to my utter surprise expression morphs work. Often facial hair will "fit" but you can't use any face morphs. So I am pleasantly surprised.

• smacpheesmacphee Posts: 3
    edited August 20

does anyone know how to fix this? this is Mia G9 and boots from Night Queen G8F. i have this with most G8F footware.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 092332.png
    538 x 522 - 257K
    Post edited by smacphee on
  • smacpheesmacphee Posts: 3

has anyone had the issue with skirts and dresses having a 'male bulge' even when the 'male bugle' is sclaed to zero? i even tried turning off parameters and reducing it to -100% and it still showed up.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,274
    edited August 21

smacphee said:

does anyone know how to fix this? this is Mia G9 and boots from Night Queen G8F. i have this with most G8F footware.

For converting high heels from G8 to G9, pls check the tutorial in here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8405681/#Comment_8405681

It'll be much earsier to conver Boots with "low heels"... comparing to converting "high heels" shoes.

SNAG-2024-8-21-078.png
    2560 x 1392 - 789K
    Post edited by crosswind on

smacphee said:

has anyone had the issue with skirts and dresses having a 'male bulge' even when the 'male bugle' is sclaed to zero? i even tried turning off parameters and reducing it to -100% and it still showed up.

On the converted skirts and dresses ? the "bulge" looks like a triangle shape or something like that ?

• smacphee said:

The boots are intended to be used with the feet hidden, or possibly with a morph applied to the feet to make them fit.

edited August 21

Richard Haseltine said:

smacphee said:

The boots are intended to be used with the feet hidden, or possibly with a morph applied to the feet to make them fit.

These boots are pretty simple, there's neither auto-hide, nor feet morph but just pose controls.

Post edited by crosswind on